Sunday, July 5, 2009

digital photography offers lots of different photographic equipments too


I hesitated at the beginning to use a small digital camera. Too long, I had in mind - as a "real" photographer you need to have a reflex camera. Of course this is nonsense because the quality and resolution of a camera - even if it's no reflex camera with interchangeable lenses - must in no case be worse than the "big" cameras. I often use a Nikon Coolpix camera. Especially when it is more concerned about "snapshots" and I do not specifically take photographs with a telephoto lens in the macro area or want to make.
And the great advantage as a photographer, I appreciate: In these cases, the photographic equipment of course is much easier and more comfortable to wear and transport. And if it does not necessarily require more, for example, a complicated assignment - you can also left a small camera to use and get excellent results.

No comments:

Post a Comment